Utility Horizons QUARTERLY is an electronic magazine (‘E-zine’) published four (4) times each year (Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter) by UtilityHorizons.com. Some of the insights, innovations and educational value you will derive from this information-rich industry journal include:
FOCUS: Each quarterly issue focuses on key elements of Automation Products, Systems & Services for the Electric, Water and Gas Utility industries. However, the emphasis is distinctly on advanced, leading-edge technologies and practical insights – a veritable ‘How To of Utility Automation’ for seasoned veterans and newcomers alike!
CONTENT: Take a “deep dive” into the key dimensions of Automation & Information Technology across all of the various market/application areas within Electric, Water & Gas Utilities. And packed with content that only ‘digital’ can deliver!
AUDIENCE: Aimed at upper and mid-level managers and staff, no other publication provides a comparable level of focus on the renaissance of Automation/IT as the most valuable – and most economical – source of solutions for utilities facing the most formidable challenges of the 21st century.
- The QUEUE: Editorial Commentary by Michael A. Marullo, Editor-in-Chief
- Automation Rising: Selected Electric, Gas & Water News
- Inside Tracks: Interviews with industry leaders and icons
- FOCAL POINT: Cover Story (Topic keyed to issue emphasis)
- The BLeading Edge: Contributed articles on advanced automation/IT technology and innovation
- EDUCATION Matters: Focus on industry training and education practices and values
- STANDARD Bearings: Focus on industry standards and standardization
- Intersections: Automation/IT at the Intersection of Electric, Gas & Water Utilities NEW for 2013!
- REGULATION de Rigueur: Informed views on regulatory planning, policies and procedures
- On The Horizon: Market Perspectives
- Purviews: Guest Editorial
- Loose Ends: Book Reviews, Podcasts & Points of Interest
PLUS: Contributed articles by industry experts from across the Electric, Gas & Water market landscape – all from a Utility Automation/IT perspective!